Tom can be downloaded here
Tom is free software, as are its dependencies. Its licensing scheme is designed such that Tom users can distribute Tom generated files under the license they prefer, with no restrictions. The Licensing conditions page details the different licenses Tom is distributed under, as well as licenses for its dependencies.
Stable release [2013-03-21]
- The latest stable version of Tom is tom-2.10.
- This release includes a documentation and various examples.
- The HTML version of the documentation can be browsed here
Tom is under constant development between releases. For people who want to be on the cutting edge:
- Development version (sources, jar, examples, and manual)
- HTML versions of the manual (development version)
- JavaDoc version of the Runtime Library (development version)
Tom is available by anonymous git:
git clone git://scm.gforge.inria.fr/tom/tom.git
You can also browse the GIT repository
Using eclipse to compile Tom programs
- [2013-10-15] Thanks to ej-technologies for providing us a JProfiler license
- [2011-04-12] Notepad++: jtom-notepad++.xml
- [2007-04-20] Thanks to cenqua for providing us a Clover license
- [2006-03-30] Emacs: jtom-mode.el
- [2006-03-30] Vim: vim-tom.tar.gz
- [2006-03-30] Zsh completion file: _tom
This is the first version of Tom, used for the bootstraping.