Current (stable) version is: 2.7.0 based on Tom 2.7.
Current (unstable) version is: 2.6.4, based on the latest source version of Tom.
NOTE: Please use "http://tom.loria.fr/eclipse-update/unstable/" as the Update site for the unstable version !
- Before anything, please stop Eclipse and manually remove old already installed Tom feature and plugins: remove the corresponding directory in ECLIPSE_HOME/plugins and ECLIPSE_HOME/features.
- Open Eclipse and choose Help Menu, then Software Updates and Find and Install.
- Choose Search for new features to install. Next.
- If not already done, add an Update Site that point to "http://tom.loria.fr/eclipse-update/". Next.
- Select Tom feature and do not pay attention to Not digitally signed warning
- Let Eclipse restart to take into account modifications
- All other information are now available using Eclipse Help
The plugin can also be downloaded manually: